Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Role of Music in My Life


Music has many roles in the life of different people. There is different kind of music; there is rock, love songs, rap and many other else. Each type of music plays different roles in our life. Many people play music when they are alone or having good times but other plays it for inspiration or to have a motive for what they are doing.
                

Music also plays a role in my life. I love playing music when I am playing computer games or doing my home works because my mind became peaceful if there is a music playing. I also play music when I am alone so that I can’t feel the loneliness in that place and I would feel that there is someone with me. Music makes me happy when I am lonely because some music is related to my problem and this makes me laugh because I realize that is not a big problem.
                Music is very essential to our life it gives us idea or motive on doing something and how to solve our problem or forgot it for sometimes. Life is nothing without music. This is very important to each of every people in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment