Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Role in Building a Solid Family.


  Family is the basic unit of the community. They said that one nation is strong if the family comprises it is strong too. Our family is very important to be complete, strong and happy. There are many ways in making our family stronger and happier but some family broke due to every members of that family did not do his or her task in their family. Many families are broken because of some conflicts about their private life or one of the pairs or parents loses his or her love to his partner and make up with other.
               
Family can be stronger by each member of it is doing its role. Me as a member of a family I have a very important role to play in my family; keeping it strong and happy. I can do these stuffs with also the help of other members of the family but I should not depend on then in doing this stuffs, I should do mg role in my family with love and passion. If there are conflicts in the members of my family I should talk to them what is the problem and advice them what to do. If my parents scolded us we should understand them because they only do this for our own sake and do not be angry to them if they are always scolding us and always telling us to focus in our study and other things that would make our lives better because they only want the best for us.
                We should keep our families in good relationships because a little misunderstanding may bear into a broken family. We should love each members of our family and understand them when they are in trouble or in the state of anger and talk to them and ask them what is the trouble about and if you can help them you should help them. Family is very important for an individual for its fruitful future and for its better life so we should respect and love our family to keep it stronger and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment