Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Another year



Another school year has come to my life.  As the first day of school arrives I feel nervous because I am under probation for failing my Science and Math subject and I need to study harder to pass my failing grades last school year. Though I am feeling nervous about the coming school year yet I am excited too because new friends and experiences will come to my life as a junior student despite of my excitement I am still unprepared for the coming school year honestly I only bought my school needs the day before the opening of classes. I know this school year would be different from the last school year because new challenges, experiences, friends, and things will come.
                First day of classes June 6, 2011. When I arrived at school I am too excited to explore things about our class if it would be the same as my former class but no it’s not the same because my classmates are too silent and serious and I felt sad about  it because I want to have funny classmates and happy section, but I also have fun because of my new friends like Jervie, Norbert, Adrian, Jerard, and Ralph they are funny too specially Jervie and Norbert they are driving me crazy because they are very naughty, always playing with things and they are always asking me about the strategy about DotA.
                June 7-8, 2011, second and third day of school. We have our diagnostic test this day I find it hard to answer because some of the question and some terms are unfamiliar for me but it’s okay because it is only diagnostic test to diagnose us if we know if we knew the lessons that would be thought to us despite of hard time of answering it is very funny because me, my seatmate,  and my other classmates are laughing because we are too fast in answering because we are only guessing our answers. We have fun that days specially when we took our Spanish test we are all laughing because no one of us is familiar with those Spanish words. June 8, 2011 afternoon we have our club meetings and I joined the science club, in the meeting we elected our officers and talked about the plans and projects of our clubs.
               
http://multiply.com/mu/jomaperalta/image/MzVWaIt38M77VBVcAEiQWw/photos/1M/300x300/3/ffunn.gif?et=om18etqS4sLQIe1TNxS8jQ&nmid=0
June 9-10, 2011, we have lots of FUN, my classmates and teachers help me to be happy despite I am missing my former classmates. My classmates make me laugh and we also do crazy things an our teacher advices us to how to do better this school year and the lesson that I can’t forget is the lesson that our English teacher Ma’am Mildred Atendido thought us that we areUNIQUE from each other and we should understand each other if we have done something wrong


No comments:

Post a Comment