Monday, September 26, 2011

Narra Tree is ME!

                There are many kind of person that can be compared to different kind of trees. Some are weak, strong, timid, holds best and many more. Me as a person, can be compared to many but there is a one tree that I think would best suited for my personality and that is a Narra tree.


                I can compare myself to a Narra tree. A narra tree is a strong and it holds tight in its position even many typhoons or heavy blow of wind pass him. I consider myself that can be describe by a narra tree because I am also strong and even many problems come to my life I still hold to my family and friend that can help me and I am not giving up easily.
                A narra tree even its toughness it can be still chopped down or can be blown down by the wind, it is just like also me because if there is a problem that I can’t hold anymore sometimes I give up and feel very down.
                Even how tough you are, strong you are, big you are and powerful you are there is a thing that can make you down because every single thing in this earth has a weakness of its own.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wala ka palang paki alam bakit nag comment ka bobo ka ba? Alam mo toxic kang tao. You don't even appreciate one's opinion it is because you just want to say what you want to say Fuck off. Wala lang alam sa Literacy ��
      Kong wala lang paki alam then there's no reason para mag comment ka isa lang making TANGA��

      Delete
    2. Makitid utak , na di makita or na appreciate yung napagdaanan ng ibang tao is masasabi kong siguro gulo ng buhay nyan HAHAHAH di
      ata siya mahal ng sarili nya

      Delete
  2. The color is really weird but besides that it is really nice and amazing.👍👏🤗

    ReplyDelete