Saturday, September 3, 2011

Under Probation Students!

Me: Good morning Ma'am.
Ma'am: Good morning also. Do you need Something?
Me: Ma'am can I ask something to you?
Ma'am: Uhm.. What's that?
Me: Ma'am you know that there are many junior students are under probation this year and you are a teacher of the juniors do you think that there will be some students that will be kicked out this year?
Ma'am: I don't know but I believe that all of you will do your best to stay here but we don't know what will happen.
Me: Is that so Ma'am because I am curious about that thing yet I am also a student that is under probation.
Ma'am: Ah.. Your one of them but if you do your best you may pass this although there are many things that you need to do.
Me: Ah...... Thank you Ma'am. I am going Ma'am classes will start already.
Ma'am: Oh.. wait one more thing there is also a possibility that you will be kicked out unless you do your best to stay here.
Me: Thanks Ma'am for the advice!
Ma'am: That's nothing just study hard and do your best!
Me: YES MA'AM! I WILL DO MY BEST SO I WILL GRADUATE HERE AT CAVSCI!

No comments:

Post a Comment