Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NCAE!! :">

                 Last September 23, 2011 we had our National Career Assessment Examination or so called NCAE, it is done to know what course is suited for the students that will go to college but this doesn’t demand any students to get the course that they are good but this is only guiding the students to what course what they will take.


                When are about to take the exam I am excited because I am curious what course is suitable for me. We started with the exam I am serious because this will assess what course what course is suitable for me. I have hard time answering the logical thingy because each number has an essay to read and it is too long and I am getting bored about it. I enjoy answer the Math, Science and entrepreneurial part because I can answer them easily.
                I think this NCAE will really help the students because they will not a hard time in thinking what the course that they will take. For me this is an advantage for me because it will help me to choose a course. This will also help us to know what subject that we will be focus.

1 comment:

  1. So what was the outcome of the test for you? I wish i took such an exam before starting college.

    ReplyDelete